Friday, December 2, 2016

LOVING it

We are aiming to move within the next two weeks, and so much changes each day at the HWCV. Soon, I will start posting whole room "reveals," but for now, here are some updates from the past couple of weeks that I am loving.

The master bath 

Our master bath may be one of my favorite rooms in the house!  I am really obsessed with this shower.  The shower heads will be installed soon!

GIANT vanity!  I can't wait to show you all the hammered copper mirrors I selected for this space.  


A peek into our master closet.  This is the same color green as the pictures above, but it looks so different in this picture.  And I am not sure any of these pictures actually capture the color.  

Kitchen

Our countertops were installed this week.  I am swooning over them!
  

Furniture

I've been painting furniture for Abby's bedroom.  I love this color combination!


Hardwoods

Hardwood floors should last us for the rest of our lives, so it is a daunting task to select a color, plank size, etc.  We chose "walnut hickory" from Lumber Liquidators.  It isn't a trendy wide plank, handscraped wood, and I am sure it isn't their current best seller.  But it has a timeless quality that I love.  It is hard to find a lighter tone without having red undertones.  And I prefer the grain pattern of hickory to oak.  I can't wait to get the furnishing elements in this room.  It's kind of drab with beige walls and brown floors.  But I am hopeful it will be wonderful once we get the furniture, curtains, rugs, and other elements in there.  
 



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment